[meteorite-list] Tom foolery and loosing valued members

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:49:29 -0500

Hi Michael and all,

Those were my thoughts also. Ten years ago and frankly up to about two or
three years ago there seem to be a lot more problems on the list. The list
has changed for the better, except a few times when things get out of hand.

If people (and I need to include myself) could wait a day before posting
something when they are mad and re-read the reply, then alter or not send
the message if it doesn't have value we might be all the better for it.

I have often thought if we as a community can't get along with simular
interests and passion, then the rest of the world is doomed for sure.

I have been trying to keep to the subject myself and think this is good
advise but it is easy for threads to drift off sometimes. I agree a big
thanks goes out to Art our administrator on this list. Best to everyone,
including the late risers who ate too much yesterday!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites