[meteorite-list] Tom foolery and loosing valued members

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:18:14 -0800

DITTO!

"DELAYED SEND" would be a great button on your email program. or even
and "UNSEND" button... ;)

Joking aside, the list has improved over the past 3+ years I've been a
member. Kudos to Art for the list, and everyone on here who has showed
interest, restraint, understanding and compassion for others' knowledge,
opinions and issues. I know it's a bit late for Thanksgiving, but I
thank Art for this list, and the great restraint he shows in moderating
this forum.

Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Eric