[meteorite-list] AD-NWA 6421 Brec Dio, Dho 007, Breja

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 05:00:23 -1000

Aloha Turkey Day Survivors,

NWA 6421 - I am happy to announce a new diogenite, a monomict breccia composed mainly of randomly oriented single grains of orthopyroxene (containing chromite inclusions) plus sparse polycrystalline diogenite clasts in a coarse grained matrix of orthopyroxene, chromite troilite and rare olivine and fresh metal. Full slices and endcuts of this stunningly beautiful meteorite can be seen here:
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA6421.html

Dhofar 007 - The Big Kahuna is offering endcuts and slices of this gorgeous cumulate eucrite. From its fine and coarse grained granular clasts, to the striking black shock veins, Dho 007 is a beautiful eucrite, and one of my favorite meteorites. Expertly prepared slices and endcuts can be seen here:
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Dho007.html

Breja - Individuals avaiable, and slices are coming soon. If anyone is interested in buying thin sections of this recent fall stone, let me know asap because I may get some made.
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Taouz.html

Ebay auctions - * Ebay auctions - Big Kahuna has his regular weekly auctions on ebay ending Saturday, November 27, starting at 7:00am Pacific / 10:00am Eastern / 3:00pm London / 5:00pm Helsinki / 10:00pm Singapore. Featured items include:

Breja fall, 170g individual with 95% fusion crust: http://tinyurl.com/2aygcl5
Agoult, 1.95g crusted slice - last one! http://tinyurl.com/25355lq
Miles, 24.08g part slice of intriguing Aussie iron: http://tinyurl.com/26fel54
Henbury, 99.94g awesome regs, cherry iron: http://tinyurl.com/28b3rxg
Sikhote Alin, 32.30g fantastic nosecone Wow! http://tinyurl.com/3azan6t
Moldavite, 13.40g AAA killer specimen, none better: http://tinyurl.com/2c6yne9

... plus the freshest Allende slices and individuals, NWA 2086, Murchison, Mt Egerton, Camel Donga, Vaca Muerta, Toufassour, Taza, Canyon Diablo, Mendota, Micro Membranebox bundles and much, much more.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/