[meteorite-list] AD: Whitecourt Irons - Final batch!

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:38:23 -0800

Dear List,

Well, I tried to think of some clever advertisement to tie in "BLACK Friday"
with "WHITEcourt," but failed miserably! So let's just cut to the chase:

I am pleased to announce that our second and last export permit was approved
for our Whitecourt irons and we have received them all! This is our last
batch of specimens and, though there are fewer specimens than the first,
there are more small specimens that are easier to budget. If you missed out
on the first round then now is your chance to secure a great piece. Like the
first time, these may go quickly, so please specify multiple choices when
ordering. This is everything!

http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/whitecourt-sale.html

Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com
and?join us on Facebook: