[meteorite-list] Remembering Park Forest (Images)

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

Al,

Glad you enjoyed the photos. If memory serves me correctly, I believe every slice shown in those photos was cut by you. You did an amazing job. I remember when Bob Haag first got to town and he said "you've got slices already"? A great time and I'm always open for a get together.

Regards,
Steve

Steve Witt
IMCA #9020