[meteorite-list] Remembering Park Forest (Images)

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 02:21:51 -0400

Hi Steve and all,

I made a dozen or so trips over there. I remember that one trip as I
was leaving, it began to hail severely to the point of my wondering if
the windows were going to hold out. Several cars parked under some
lumber buildings to escape the ice. I only had a couple of dings in the
roof and hood after it was all said and done. Hopefully a meteorite
didn't fall at that time :-) with the ice. Best!

--AL Mitterling