[meteorite-list] Remembering Park Forest (Images)

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:36:12 -0400

Hi Steve and all,

Can't believe it's been that long. Great set of photos! Glad I made
some of them. A number of the slices look like the ones I cut for
people there in Park Forest. We had an amazing time and spent a great
deal of time hunting the area. You were the go to guy for many of us
when getting there.

Perhaps we need to have a display in the future of the aniversery of
Park Forest and meet at the main hang out again.

Thanks for sharing the photos!!

--AL Mitterling

Quoting ensoramanda at ntlworld.com: