[meteorite-list] Was [IMCA List] Campaign ... NOW WTF???...((((rolling eyes)))))

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 03:08:55 +0000 (UTC)

I am rolling my eyes so hard I may have to go to the emergency room...IMCA content again and again AND again on a public list. You haven't learned to keep IMCA business private in 10 years-- never will-- so face the consequences-- it speaks for IMCA reputation in ways you never considered. You wonder why IMCA membership is stagnant and lethargic (((((rolling eyes)))) ouch. Why do so many IMCA members insist on cross posting IMCA business on the Meteorite Central list????--Especially knowing that the met-list has friends of Mr. Curry here?

There were some of us so disenfranchised with the IMCA past pettiness that they unsubscribed to their list. For those, please STOP bringing IMCA business here. If you do have an irresistible urge to keep cross-posting after this--just info/CC Steve Curry directly,also freely use "Meteorite Noise-list at yahoo", Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat,etc.-- All especially good for eroding confidence and feeding the trolls.

Elton