[meteorite-list] Was [IMCA List] Campaign ... NOW WTF???...((((rolling eyes)))))

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 23:39:56 -0400

Elton,

Not sure what you mean by "Why do so many IMCA members insist on cross posting IMCA business on the Meteorite Central list".
In my 10 years I remember maybe? 3 times this has occured. It was Not/or ever intentionally done. So calm down before your eye
socket
bearings burn up. Or lube them up with your faviorite beverage.