[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] Campaign 2018

From: Regelman <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 23:45:50 -0500

Hello my Name is Ken Regelman
I started the Astronomical Research Network in !992 .
Since then I have tried to join the IMCA twice .
I asked on the this list to be nominated . Not one person said yes !
I asked many people who just ignored me , not giving out names to anyone .
Now I don't care . I have tried to help but ..............
*There are a lot of things in The IMCA**and the Meteoritical Society
that need changing .*

Best Regards to all??? Ken
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/index.htm