[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] Campaign 2018

From: Swan Valley Bushcraft <snaponusa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 19:37:31 -0600

Jack:

Thanks for the offer of assistance. Before moving too quickly, we all need
to remember that nomination process for membership may be working, but not
all are happy with the outcome.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 8:05 AM Jack N via Meteorite-list <
meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What are the issues with the IMCA site?
>
> I am a Unix sysadmin, happy to help out if needed.
>
> -Jack
>

> On 17/09/18 13:18, John Lutzon via Meteorite-list wrote:
> > We claim to be a International Meteorite Collectors Association--
> > yet our Home site is non-existent for 350 days of each year.
> > SOMEONE fix this.

__________Hello my Name is Ken Regelman

I started the Astronomical Research Network in !992 .
Since then I have tried to join the IMCA twice .
I asked on the this list to be nominated . Not one person said yes !
I asked many people who just ignored me , not giving out names to anyone .
Now I don't care . I have tried to help but ..............
*There are a lot of things in The IMCA**and the Meteoritical Society that
need changing .*
Best Regards to all Ken