[meteorite-list] Accepting Inquiries From Accredited Scientific or Educational Institutions...

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 14:42:34 -0500

You are severely underpricing your
punctuation. Really good comma's
are worth at least two bucks a pair. A
proper semi-colon should be $1.00 to
$1.50. You should work up a detailed
price list...

Sterling Webb
--------------------------------------
-----Original Message-----
From: Meteorite-list [mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] On
Behalf Of Galactic Stone & Ironworks via Meteorite-list
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2015 1:02 PM
To: Peter Richards
Cc: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com; Michael Farmer
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Accepting Inquiries From Accredited Scientific
or Educational Institutions...

I was trying to be genuinely helpful. And now I am reminded why I do not
reply to these kind of inquiries. The messenger always gets shot.
I tried in good faith to be helpful to you and you start launching
accusations. The rest of your replies are too incomprehensible or paranoid
to warrant a reply.

This is my last reply on this matter. Any further replies will cost you $20
per sentence with punctuation being an extra .25 cents per period or comma.
Payment in advance only.

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/galacticstone Pinterest -