[meteorite-list] Hunt Goes On for More Meteorites

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 09:02:08 -0700 (PDT)

The words "rogue", "eBay" and "rob" are pretty harsh.? Somebody had to have influenced Rivera to make these comments. By making these comments, he is interfering with peoples business to sell finds made on private property. It seems that media-chasers after 15 minutes of fame are costing the rest of us dearly.? I think Rivera owes the collecting community an apology for his idiotic statements.

I am still not clear if the blimp rides were paid with public funds.? I saw a $500,000.00 plus custom FEMA motor-coach on the news pull up to the poor freezing souls who lost their homes due to Sandy.? It showed up after 5 days bearing little immediate help.? I am sure it made taxpayers feel good seeing these wasted public funds when FEMA could operate out of a tent like our soldiers are forced to do.

On a positive note, the Red Cross is doing an awesome job!

Best Regards,

Adam