[meteorite-list] Hunt Goes On for More Meteorites

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 08:57:48 -0700

Then please explain what "rogue meteorite hunters" is supposed to mean. It implies illegal or bad meteorite hunters. I am pretty pissed off after reading that crap. Using Meteorite Men as an example of what we really do is also disingenuous to those of us who hunt meteorites for a living VS for TV. True meteorite hunters don't pretend 5 years after the fact that "Alpha site" is not actually Admire.
Michael Farmer
Sent from my iPhone