[meteorite-list] AD: Rare Antarctic Meteorite Books

From: Jake Pelletier <jnp1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 10:11:22 -0700

Hello List Members,

Four months ago I put up for sale my entire Antarctic meteorite book collection which produced a limited response due to the expense involved in buying the entire collection.

Now that the Canadian dollar has dropped to parity with the US dollar (this helps me out) it is time to put these rare books up for sale again "but in lots this time" in order to make it more affordable. Also, instead of setting a price like last time I am asking for reasonable offers in order to add flexibility to the affordability of selling the books in lots.

Anyway, here are three lots:

LOT #1
All 4 NIPR Red Books (All 4 are in "Excellent Condition".)
- Photographic Catalog Of The Selected Antarctic Meteorites, 1981 (Ultra Rare)
- Photographic Catalog Of The Antarctic Meteorites, 1987 (Extremely Rare)
- Catalog Of The Antarctic Meteorites, 1995 (Very Rare)
- Catalog Of Yamato Meteorites, 1979 (Very Rare)

LOT #2
All 11 NIPR Blue Books (The Third Symposium Book Is Nowhere to be Found. After many years of collecting, I have never seen one available except for the one I have. Furthermore, my Third Symposium Book is in "Excellent Condition".)

LOT #3
All 19 NIPR Softcover Series Red & White Books (That is a lot of books. Finding all 19 would take you a very, very long time.)

Sorry but I do not have a website so if you are interested, please contact me by email (off list) and I will email you pictures.

Take care,
Jake
jnp1 at me.com