[meteorite-list] Etching solution

From: William Bagwell <rb211_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:22:43 -0500

If someone is aspiring for fourth place, and needs sacrificial material to
practice on, I happen to have a very nice looking wrong:) Willing to trade
a small chunk for a photograph or two of the results.

Out of 'palm' sized slices until I get the main mass cut or knock
another corner off. But have three smaller chunks in the 50 to 100 gram
range that each have enough metal to try for false Neumann lines.

Unless they were caused by his ultra precision sanding (mine ain't) last
picture here suggests false Neumann lines may appear with a proper etch.
http://alt-config.net/brandon-pics.html

William