[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Auction

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:56:22 -0800

Hi All,
        Tomorrow is my last day here then off to Tucson Mon.
        The lots are now arranged by number of order of sale.
        All Absentee bids from now on should include entire lot #.

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson12.html

        By Sun I will have a small PRINT copy and a Delux Print
Copy ready for people to print.
        All absentee bidders should get bids in by tomorrow night -
After that you will have to call me on the cell phone I will have
On the Tucson trip. (Please do not call that number except during
The Tucson Show)
        Happy Hunting, Michael
PS: Foote donation pieces will still be accepted. I will also take
Last minute specimens at the auction but only high quality pieces.