[meteorite-list] 4 lake bed hunt, New Lake Bed finds / Photo's

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 23:03:04 -0400

Hey Everyone,

I just got home late last night from my extended trip out west. I
loaded some pictures of Scott and Terri's and my finds from the Nevada
dry lake hunt that Scott reported on.

http://s934.photobucket.com/albums/ad190/alienrockfarm/Nevada%20Dry%20Lake%20Meteorite%20Hunt%20May%202011/

It's worth a glance, some of the meteorites were very nice looking with
good crust and contraction cracks. There's a few pictures of my cat and
dog too!

I had a great time out there. Hunting with Scott and Terri is pleasure,
thanks guys!

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?