[meteorite-list] Meteorite ruster pictures wanted - Reward

From: Tim Heitz <midwestmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 23:10:35 -0600

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have a fair size somewhat solid ruster, the kind that there
might be some hope for ?

I want to set-up a meteorite ruster's Hall of Fame picture gallery.

There will be a REWARD for the top rusters that rank highest in the
ruster gallery, I won't say what the reward is until the ruster picture
gallery is full of pictures.
I don't know how long it will take or how many pictures will be needed.

I'm looking for close-up photo's of the rusting and flaking meteorites, like
the one in the link shown below.
http://www.meteorman.org/Rusters.htm

The 3382g Campo in the picture belongs to me a doesn't count for the reward,
but you get the idea.

All the Best,
Tim Heitz

.