[meteorite-list] Nantan rusters (Was: Widmanstatten Pattern on the outside?)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 16:05:43 -0700

Hi Guido, Michael, Bernd and all,
        I am delighted that the word is FINALLY getting out about good
NanTans. I have hyped them since the old "VOYAGE!" magazine days.
They are interesting, unique, and all of mine are surprisingly stable -
And remember, in San Diego I won't even deal in cut irons due to the
Salt sea air.
        Perhaps I can look up the old photos I have of natural Nan Tan
Xls.
        Michael

 --
Some people are born on third base
and go through life thinking they hit a triple.