[meteorite-list] TUCSON AUCTION ETIQUETTE/ AN APOLOGY IN ORDER?‏

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:52:22 -0800 (PST)

I agree with these statements. Next year, I will be a buyer instead of a
consignor. It takes a lot of work putting these items together and it reduces
the fun by taking a shellacking. I do not mind breaking even or taking a
slight lose but I am in no need of more write-offs. I think it would be more
fun bidding than selling so I will give buying a shot next time. I did not walk
away empty handed. I actually found two pieces of Gold Basin in my cake. This
is the first time I ever scored. Of course, I gave one of them away. I also got
to socialize with a lot of great people so all was not a loss.

Kind Regards,

Adam