[meteorite-list] TUCSON AUCTION ETIQUETTE/ AN APOLOGY IN ORDER??

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 20:30:14 -0500

In spite of the kerfuffles and sometimes egregious abrogations of the
etiquette of auctioneering decorum, this was still by far and away, the most
awesome meteorite auction I have ever vicariously (virtually) attended.
Anyone with the means to drop a few thou could have built an awe-inspiring
collection from just this one auction, not to mention the profits that could
be realized on eBay. If anyone knows of a better meteorite auction anywhere
in the world with better deals, let me know!
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize (SW)