[meteorite-list] Public Smearing of Someones Name

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:45:34 -0800

Warren, posts of your nature are levity and needed sometimes to remind us of
our passion here! (I'd love to read your moon comments.) I weed throught
the riff-raff banter and wonder why all the in-fighting sometimes, but in
general I'm pleased to have the chance to read the truely high-end
perspectives and many times cutting-edge scientifically based and proven
commentary on things meteoritic.

Richard Montgomery