[meteorite-list] anyone know Steven Curry?

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 13:31:05 -0500

Hello! Odd how this guy chose "Boggy Creek Collection" for his web site.
Steve Arnold as well as other Arkansasiers will remember the "Legion of
Boggy Creek. A sasquatch monster that terrorized the Fouke, Arkansas
area in the early seventies. They even made a movie out of this sighting.
Maybe this guy is trying to squeeze his way into TV. Ha! Watch out Steve
and Geoff.
Dennis Miller