[meteorite-list] anyone know Steven Curry?

From: Stuart McDaniel <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:06:54 -0400

That pretty much says it all!!

-----Original Message-----
From: R N Hartman
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 10:22 PM
To: Ken Newton ; Don Giovanni
Cc: meteorite list
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] anyone know Steven Curry?

Hello Ken and all:

meteorist? Perhaps re: the gentleman in question who refers to himself
thusly, the following may be as appropriate?

meteorism
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search
[edit] English
[edit] Noun
meteorism (plural meteorisms)

  1.. A rapid accumulation of gas in the intestine. Meteorism is typically a
sign of bowel necrosis from bacterial infection, a life-threatening surgical
emergency, and is usually caused by the consumption of large quantities of
undercooked pork.