[meteorite-list] anyone know Steven Curry?

From: Ken Newton <magellon.ken_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:55:50 -0400

Dennis,
You probably meant the Legend of Boggy Creek (1972).
And that movie scared the jeebers out of me.
It was scary like "Jaws" but on land!
You really didn't want to go camping after watching it
just like you really didn't want to go in the ocean after watching 'Jaws'.

Thanks for the memories (shiver),
kn