[meteorite-list] A Signed and Numbered Copy of "The Art of Collecting Meteorites" - (ad)

From: Kevin Kichinka <marsrox_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 13:02:38 -0600

In a short time, someone hopefully will be interested in bidding and
purchasing a First Edition copy (signed and numbered #498 of 500) of
my book, "The Art of Collecting Meteorites."

I am thankful to Geoff Notkin for taking time out this week to
retrieve the "original" book file and mailing a CD to me so I can
pursue printing more copies when the last few I have soon sell out.
Without his search, the book was forever "lost".

Imagine what help I had with this project! . "Meteorite Man" Geoff did
the book's design, "Meteorite Man" Steve Arnold played a key role in
its concept. Richard Norton wrote the foreword. Joel Schiff edited.
Darryl Pitt inspired and shared his knowledge and photos. Tom Phillips
donated images of his micro-work including the stunning cover. Others
on this message board were key contributors.

I will sign copy #499 for an eBay auction in a few months. I'll leave
#500, the last to be signed and numbered, to be sold when all other
copies are gone.

It is still unclear if there will ever be more copies available or if
the book will "go out of print."

But today, if anyone would enjoy having what some people consider
special, please take a look at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220689112129&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Many thanks to all for your support and encouragement. Special thanks
to those who have recently purchased second copies as a permanent
collectable.

Kevin Kichinka
www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com
www.LaQ-CostaRica.com