[meteorite-list] anyone know Steven Curry?

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 07:58:19 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I remember spidy. Wasn't that the Frass meteorite that Micro Mike
discovered while living in a cave on the Los Alamos National Laboratory
property? I think he called it a "Spidy" instead of a spider because it only had
7 legs instead of 8 therefor it must be extraterrestrial. I noticed his
websites are down. I imagine he has either been institutionalized or the
batteries ran out in his cave.

Here is an article about Micro Mike who finally got noticed by the media:
http://www.abqjournal.com/north/262036north_news11-21-04.htm

Here is the website of another self-proclaimed spokesperson for all of us in
involved in meteorites called Boggy Creek:
http://www.bccmeteorites.com/

Steve Curry, our latest self-proclaimed spokesperson, will be presenting his
"facts" at the Montrose Library on November 8th, from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Perhaps
somebody in the area should show up and thank him for his outstanding
contributions to science. We will be hearing a lot more form him because he
seems addicted to the camera and all of the media attention he is getting.

Happy Hunting,

Adam