[meteorite-list] '100 percent' chance for life on newlyfoundplanet?

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:13:59 -0700 (PDT)

you are forgetting the first commercial radio stations. WJR which was WCX began broadcasting in 1922 . Thats about 88 light years of radio signals from Detroit. I wonder what they would think of us hearing music and shows like "the lone ranger" and "flash gordon" . If there is anyone out there. Cheers Steve