[meteorite-list] '100 percent' chance for life on newlyfoundplanet?

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 08:38:27 -0700 (PDT)

I don't remember the FCC code but the rules only allow transmissions of radio signals on specific wavelengths and powers. You would have to apply for a licence specifically for extra terestrial transmissions. And I dont think they would grant one. If you accidently sent a 2k watt signal at the same frequency as one of the iridium satalites you would burn out its electronics and be in some deep shit lol. Cheers Steve