[meteorite-list] Petroglyphs or Yoni questions

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 20:12:17 -0700

Hi Thomas,
If I remember correctly there was a usage for Yoni as a description of
canyons or rock formations that resemble female genitals and the hoodoo
resembled a male. And in Nevada there were several places with these
formations with names like "virgin valley" (famous for opals) and Queen
Valley...
Check some of the Goddess and Earth Mother sources for references to Yoni,
try "Sacred Places of Goddess" by Karen Tate, isbn: 9781888729115

Rob Holcomb
Safer Storage for your meteorites
www.rholcomb.com