[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: ET?

From: James Balister <balisterjames_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 10:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

Mike, good idea!? But this posting is not about the book.? It is about the Mars structures.? They are real!? But no one, even here with inteligent higher then most places seems to care.? No one even made mention of the pictures.? They can only dwell on the book.? Are they scared to face the fact that there are buildings on Mars?? Or is every one blind to it?? Reminds me of the three monkeys.? One had his eyes covered, one his mouth, and one his ears.? Like in the movie The Planet of the Apes.?