[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: ET?

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 11:26:28 -0500

> I forgot to mention----Someone thought that 19 bucks was too high for a fiction book. They sell for 25 bucks on average. And we all know what meteorite books run! I bought a book last year that ran me 100 bucks! So I think 19 is not too bad for a book!

> From: James Balister <balisterjames at att.net

James,

$19 may seem reasonable to you, but your sales figures speak volumes. Apparently no one wants to gamble $19 on an unknown author who can't spell.

Maybe you should lower the price to stimulate demand. If you lower it enough, maybe people will take a chance. Wouldn't you rather have 5,000 sales at $2.00 a copy instead of none at $19 bucks a copy?

Sincerely,

Mike Fowler
Chicago