[meteorite-list] WI Newspapers & Fragments Available - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 13:01:31 -0400

Dear List Members,

I have a number of Wisconsin Newspapers that are still available after
running them on eBay for a week, I had a quantity of each and most sold.
Here is what I have left, these are the links to the ended eBay auctions for
photos and pricing. I do combined shipping so please email me, and feel free
to make offers for quantities.

While all of my Wisconsin slices found new homes, I still have these 134mg
of fragments from Joe's 332g stone, Best Offer by midnight tonight takes it:
http://www.lunarrock.com/wisconsinmeteorite/dsc00007.jpg

Available Newspapers (as of 5-21-2010):
#1 (11 left) The Platteville Journal - April 21, 2010
Includes interviews with Paul Sipiera, Tim Boldt and Don Stimpson.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350353077033&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

#3 (3 left) The Dodgeville Chronicle - April 22, 2010
Includes interviews with Terry Boudreaux, Mike Farmer, Robert Ward, Paul
Sipiera, John Valley.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170484986532&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

#4 (20 left) The Platteville Journal - April 28, 2010
Includes interviews with Terry Boudreaux, Mike Farmer, Jim Holstein.
Photos include scenes from the famous Iowa-Grant School interview and
discovery!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350353083163&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

#6 (4 left) Wisconsin State Journal - April 30, 2010
Includes interview with UW-Madison researcher, Professor John Valley.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170484988737&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

#8 (5 left) The Dodgeville Chronicle - May 6, 2010
Includes photo of "Meteorite Men" star, Steve Arnold, with students.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170484989915&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

#2 (sold out)Fennimore Times - April 22, 2010
Includes comments by local residents.
This paper includes a front-page photo of a "Meteor-Wrong" from a hopeful
hunter!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170484985824&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

#7 (sold out) Telegraph Herald (Dubuque, Iowa) - May 1, 2010
Includes interview with local resident Tim Loeffelholz of "The Friendly
Place", the meeting place for meteorite hunters, researchers and locals.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350353085875&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

Shipping:
U.S. - Priority Flat Rate Medium box to keep papers flat ($10.70),
or First Class, Large Padded Envelope, papers will have to be lightly folded
($3.00 for one paper, email for quote on quantities).
Overseas - Large Padded Envelope, papers will have to be lightly folded
(please email for shipping quote).

Thank you for looking, hope everyone has a great weekend!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection