[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: ET?

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 14:24:19 -0400

Buildings on Mars??!!?? Shades of Dr. Edgar Mitchell! James, you're sort
of inviting abuse when you come on the metlist with such wacko ideas. I'm
suprised at the restraint shown by all the well mannered listoids! Also your
credibility would be vastly improved if you invested in a dictionary, or
used any of the several available online. How would NASA believe this
nuttiness, when they don't even believe in the evidence for magneto
bacterial micro fossils supposedly found in Martian meteorites?

Even though I find such delusional thinking highly entertaining, (I love
the blood vessels in meteorites guy!), surely you can't be serious?

Phil Whitmer