[meteorite-list] What meteorite resemble the new WI meteorite. Supuhee sure does..

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:48:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello listees,
  After looking thru some old topics on the SkyRock cafe I found a link to the Supuhee H6, It look much like the new WI meteorite, after looking at this one:
 http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/metbull.php?sea=Supuhee&sfor=names&ants=&falls=&valids=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&categ=All&mblist=All&rect=&phot=&snew=0&pnt=Normal%20table&code=23760
    I think it is going to be classified as an H6, even though I was told by somebody involved in the classification it is not an H. I cant see it being an L with all the metal in it, some of the slices I had/had have globs of metal in them.
    Does anybody have any Supuhee photos? This is the only one I have been able to find, it looks a whole lot like the ??Iowa-Grant?? meteorite.
   Does anyone else know of any other meteorites that resemble the WI meteorite? I would love to see photos.
Here is a nice image that looks a lot like the New meteorite

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com