[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: ET?

From: Warren Sansoucie <warren3174_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:32:42 -0500

Hello All,

 Has anyone bothered to ponder the fact that the very pictures discussed were PROVIDED by NASA?

Do we think that if NASA were to find E.T.'s they would be foolish enough to give YOU the photo proof and then deny it all???

Come on folks. Again.... conspiracy theories are scenarios that are more difficult to execute and maintain than the truth they attempt to debunk.

Often times a mountain in a poor picture is just a mountain in a poor picture.

NASA can run the math on orbital insertion and actually achieve it.... take a look at how hard that is to do and then think twice before you feel they would be dumb enough to hand out photos of ET and then waste time denying it.

Warren Sansoucie
I.M.C.A. #3174
St. Louis MO