[meteorite-list] WI Meteorite Name?

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 2:18:11 -0400

Al,
I was told that Ash Creek was named by Mexico Doug. He recovered the first specimen at that site and sent it to Dr. Rubin with that as the name.
Nomenclature just approved the name. I have also heard that most people preferred West. But nobody asked. Is this not true?
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax