[meteorite-list] WI Meteorite Name?

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 21:46:58 +1000

Exactly. I think past falls have shown us that there is no point trying to
push one name over another. Amgala... ooops I mean Oum Dreyga is a perfect
example of that and dare I mention West... ooops... sorry... Ash Creek! ;-)

Anyhow, I thought it was generally the first person submitting the
classification/meteorite who got the rights (within reason).

Cheers,

Jeff