[meteorite-list] Marcin's new NWA 6256 diogenite (oddball)

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 14:04:38 +1000

I agree Mike. I've always found it amazing how different one Diogenite can
look from the next. After recently researching the Vestan meteorites I
personally find NWA 6256 to be an especially interesting one. I guess in
some respects you could say that this is what a Diogenite "should" look like
with its large, brecciated, coarse-grained crystals.

Cheers,

Jeff