[meteorite-list] Marcin's new NWA 6256 diogenite (oddball)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:45:27 -0400

Hi Jeff, Marcin and List,

Yes, that is a beautiful meteorite. I must have missed the first
announcement of it.

Lately, I have seen some wonderful diogenites that are far different
than the Tatahouine and Bilanga that I cut my teeth on. It seems that
diogenite can take on a lot of different appearances. :)

Best regards,

MikeG