[meteorite-list] Ad - FREE DaG 476 Martian Shergottite, Sulagiri, and 30% off Big Irons

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 00:04:24 -0400

Greetings collectors and East Coast US nightowls,

I put an asterisk (*) next to the post title, because there is a
slight catch to this free offer.

I have several specks of DaG 476 Martian shergottite left over and
they are not big enough for me to use in a display and not big enough
to keep in my personal collection. Together they probably weigh about
1mg or 2mg. It's not much, but it's green Mars "sand" and I can't
bring myself to discard it. Heck, when lunars and martians first hit
the market, a couple of milligrams of specks was a big deal. So, the
next person who places an order through my online store will get a
labelled gemjar containing these DaG 476 specks. There is no minimum
order or other catches - just be the first person to place an order
after I send this email to the list.

I also have some left over dust and specks of various meteorites that
are too small to sell or keep in my collection, so I will include
these as well too. This includes some Bensour, Kilabo, a few NWAs,
and some others that I cannot recall at the moment. (at least 5 or 6
different). The first buyer will get these as well.

Don't forget to use coupon code "metlist" at checkout to get a 20%
discount on your entire order - and yes, you can use this in
combination with the free Mars offer. :)

Also, for this weekend only, I am offering 30% OFF select large iron
meteorites in my inventory - this includes all Campos over 1kg.
Contact me off-list to get the discounted price on these irons.

I have some nice pieces of Sulagiri that are fresh off the saw. One
is a nice-sized chunk that could be further cut down into small part
slices with a trimsaw.

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sulagiri-witnessed-fall-ll6-chondrite-from-india-2008-slice-27g

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sulagiri-witnessed-fall-ll6-chondrite-from-india-2008-slice-18g

Talk of Nininger's toliet came up lately. These are not as
interesting, but I have some pieces of brick from Nininger's museum
and some rim rocks from the Canyon Diablo crater -

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/canyon-diablo--crater-ejecta-rim-rocks--coconino-limestone

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/canyon-diablo-nininger-meteorite-museum-brick-photo-4

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/canyon-diablo-nininger-meteorite-museum-brick-photo-3

Lastly, I am in a wheeling and dealing mood for the NASA memorabilia
in my store. If someone wants to take the entire lot, or pick and
choose at a discount, contact me off-list.

http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nasa-space

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG