[meteorite-list] Speck Issues - Reply to this subject

From: Mark <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:51:13 -0500

I would sure hope the specks I have are real. I do trust my sources, but
when ever this comes up, there is always some little room for doubt. But, as
long as we trust in the IMCA, I have to trust these sources. But, let me
also say that if someone doubts the item they have gotten from me, contact
me off list and we'll go over who I got them from.

Mark Ferguson