[meteorite-list] Speaking of illegal Meteorites...

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 18:37:41 EST

Hey Guys,

All this talk about meteorites not being able to come out of Canada has me
thinking...

Argentina is known to come down hard on illegal fossil dealers at Tucson
recently.

Is there going to be a shortage of Campos this year at Tucson since the new
laws came into effect in Argentina?

If so, are we going to see a huge spike in their values?

I don't know how much Campo material has moved each year for the last decade
or so, but it has to be a very large amount. A strong Supply has kept the
prices relatively low in the near past, but if all that is all of a sudden cut
off, wow...

Steve Arnold #1
www.SteveArnoldMeteorites.com