[meteorite-list] meteorites not being able to leave certain countries

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:32:00 -0600

The "reasoning"? That's easy Steve, pick one:
- exercising absolute state authority,
- exercising autocratic authority
- exercising complete regulation by the state
- exercising a monopoly

BTW, in response to someone's statement about artifacts, I fail to
find "meteorite" crouched anywhere in the meaning of the word
"artifact". That is an often used strategy though.

Mike