[meteorite-list] Request: Review of the book - Tektites in the Geological Record

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:38:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Pat and List,
  "Tektites in the Geological Record" is a bit
over-priced considering the amount of information that
it contains. Look for a used copy. I have one copy
and don`t feel that it was worth the cost.
  If you do not have a copy of "Tektites: Witnesses of
Cosmic Catastrophes" by Guy Heinen 1998, I suggest
that you buy it first as it is well written and
informative. I have extra copies.
Best Regards, Dirk Ross...Tokyo