[meteorite-list] morrocan and americain influence on pairing

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:54:40 -0700 (PDT)

Habibi,

You are wrong, The number I acquired at the cost of a
separate type sample and lab fees is NWA 4880 for this
new Martian. Moroccan dealers should be more
responsible in releasing new meteorites. Instead of
holding back, maybe all of it should be submitted at
once. If you want to retail directly to collectors,
you should take on the responsibility of first making
the material official as anything less is a disservice
to both the scientific and collector communities.

Best Regards,

Adam