[meteorite-list] morrocan and americain influence on pairing

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:25:10 +0200 (CEST)

hello list memeber and greg.
concerning the problem of pairing,
1=it's not a morrocan problem , it's a world problem.

2= see here your brother adam hupe is sellling this
martian you are talking about without nwa number too,
he have submited a type sample excelent ,but he has
not an nwa number so why is he selling without nwa
number.no offense greg this is just to show you that
also americain dealer can do the same.
3= you bought from me 10.88 gr from this martian in
enseshiem, if you thing it's not good behaviourismes
why you did bought from me than.at the time you didn't
think to the moral.you did think offer and demande.
4= see here an email posted in this list from your
brother selling this martian without nwa number.
on the 13/08/2007.
i know he get an nwa number later , but at the time he
didn't have it, so why he didn't wait.
so he did behave like i did .
5= with all my respect to the collector and dealers .
the problem is depending on how fast you can get an
nwa number,and how fast you can sell.
there was many nwa dealers and world dealer selling in
this show without nwa number.
i think we should stop here more exaplanation are not
always good.
this is not a personnal problem but it's a structural
problem.that concern labs and scientists
behaviourismes.formel and informel.
i would like to sell all the time with nwa number but
it's not always easy , because we are whole sale
dealers and i sell to many dealer and colletors that
want to have there name on lunar and martian
classification , i respect that;
i do not like to discuss more on the subject.
because i do not want to answer each email that might
concern me or concern morroco.
but i completly agree that each meteorite must be sold
with an nwa numbers.
and The more the Moroccans get involved in direct
sales to collectors , the more the collectors they
get good deals and cheap deals.
so the problem is in the near futur many world dealers
will not be able to make money enough dealing with
morroco , than morrocan dealers will supply the market
directly, we can't help it , its the market .

sincerly
aziz the habibi

adam hupe wrote the 13/08/2007.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
ORIENTED MARTAIN SHERGOTTITE ? 32.3 gram nearly
completed crusted individual with flow-lines. This is
part of the recent discovery that has been on the
market lately. Unlike most dealers, this piece has
been confirmed along with 34 other very small
individuals in my collection by the University of
Washington, a type specimen has been deposited and a
unique number will be assigned when all of the
scientists return from Tucson. In the long run,
official stones are worth far more and it is very
expensive doing the right thing by donating 20% to
science. Please keep this in mind when making an
offer. I have only seen one other oriented stone
from this fall ever offered and it is very difficult
to come up with a complete stone not a fragment. I
will accept the first offer over $400.00 a gram!
http://themeteoritesite.com/Martian-a.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/Martian-b.jpg

Thank you for looking.

habibi aziz