[meteorite-list] Bad allignment of the stars or what?

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:00:09 -0400

Michael, I applaud your expression of intent.
Remember, MOST absolutely MOST members of the Meteorite community, whether
active members of this List or not respect your incredible efforts on their
behalf.
Many of us including me, who sit on our duffs for one reason or another have
very little right to denigrate your constant, unrelenting persuit of these
trophies, involving personal risk, expense, home life termoil, and the woes
of endless travel.
To some on the homefront your life may seem an adventure BUT adventure
without the afore metioned downside is viewing it in a video!
So for those unable to put up with your sporadic outbursts, let them use the
delete key.
As for you Mr. Farmer, I'm happy to welcome you to the DELETE club. [you'll
Usually find it worry free]
Jerry Flaherty