[meteorite-list] INTERVIEW WITH CARANCAS LOCALS

From: Jan Hattenbach <jan.hattenbach_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 01:04:32 +0200

Hi Dough,

thanks. There's just one thing with the people, I did not explain clearly, so this is my fault. I want to distinguish between the people of Carancas (Aymara), who live as farmers and were very friendly to me and also very clever...they knew what they were selling - and *some* people in Desaguadero (possibly Aymara as well) who were seeking their fortune in drinking and in trying to squeeze the money out of me. Unfortunately, I arrived in Desag at 2 a.m. and had to spent quite some hours with the local youth, and this was definitively not my very best time... But since I know the bars in Desag, I know the word "filthy" better than before!

Greets,

Jan